Assessments in your course can be set as available or unavailable to students. It’s important to remember that assessments must be made available in order for your students to view and access it. Additionally, you also need to make sure that assessments are deployed (add to content areas) in order for students to view and assess it.
- Set Edit Mode to ON
- Navigate to the content area where you want to edit test availability
- Select the Down Arrow next to the Test title you want to make available/unavailable
- Select Edit the Test Options
- Go to Test Availability
- Make the link available: select Yes (make visible to students) or No (not visible to students).
- Make any other changes to the test options
- Select Submit
- A green confirmation bar appears: “Success: … Options Edited.“