Remove Questions from a Question Set
Instructors can remove questions from question sets. The link to the question will be removed but the actual question will remain in it’s original location. For example, if you created a question set using questions from a Pool, then if you remove a question from the question set the question is still in the pool.
These actions are irreversible. However, if students have not started the test, in that case you can add the question back in.
- From the Control Panel
- Select Course Tools
- Select Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Select Tests
- Select the Down arrow next to the Test title you want to edit
- Select Edit
- Locate the Question Set you want to edit
- Select the Questions in the Set link to display the questions
- Select the check box next to the question(s) you want to remove
- Select the Remove Question button
- A confirmation pop-up message appears, to continue deletion select OK, to end deletion select Cancel
- A green confirmation bar appears: “Success: # of questions have been deleted from Question Set.”