With the exception of minor text changes, such as correcting a typo, Pools should not be modified if Students have already begun taking a test using a pool.Instructors can delete questions in a Pool.
These actions are irreversible.
Delete Specific Questions
- From the Control Panel
- Select Course Tools
- Select Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Select Pools
- Select the Down arrow next to the Pool title you want to edit
- Select Edit
- Choose the Check Box(es) next to the Question you want to delete
- Select the Delete button
- A confirmation pop-up message appears, to continue deletion select OK, to end deletion select Cancel
- A green confirmation bar appears: “Success: … Question deleted.”