With the exception of minor text changes, such as correcting a typo, surveys should not be modified if Students have already begun taking it.Instructors can delete questions in a survey.
These actions are irreversible.
Delete Specific Questions
- From the Control Panel
- Select Course Tools
- Select Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Select Surveys
- Select the Down arrow next to the Survey title you want to edit
- Select Edit
- Select the Check box(ex) next to Question(s) you want to delete
- Select the Delete button (located at the top or bottom of the page)
- A confirmation pop-up message appears, to continue deletion select OK, to end deletion select Cancel
- A green confirmation bar appears: “Success: … questions deleted from Survey.”
- Select OK to return to the Surveys page