When assessments are deleted or undeployed from content areas, only the link to the assessment is deleted
. The assessments are still available for later use in the Surveys
- Set Edit Mode to ON
- Navigate to the content area where you want to delete an survey link
- Select the Down Arrow next to the survey title link you want to delete
- Select Delete
- A confirmation pop-up message appears, to continue deletion select OK, to end deletion select Cancel
- Note: If users have completed the survey, you will receive a warning message about deleting the survey.
- Select one of the following options:
- Preserve the Grade Center item for this Survey, but delete all attempts for this Survey.
- Delete this content item, the Grade Center item for this Survey, all status indicators for this Survey, and all attempts for this Survey.
- Select Remove to continue or select Leave as is to exit
- A green confirmation bar appears: “Success: … deleted.” (remember this just deletes the link to the survey, not the actual survey)