Students can create entries and the instructor can comment on the entries. The instructor can make the journals public to the other classmates but only the instructor can add comments.
- Navigate to the Journals page
- Select the name of a Journal to enter
- Select Create Journal Entry
- Journal Entry Information
- Enter a Title in the Title field
- Enter a Message in the Entry Message field
- Journal Entry Files
- Select Browse My Computer or Browse Course to locate and select a file to attach
- To remove a file: select Do not attach
- Optional: By default your filename will display to users, to specify a title:
- Locate the Name of link to file text field and enter a link title
- Select one of the following options:
- Select Save Entry as Draft to return later to make changes before the message is made available to all participants
Note: Participants will not be able to see a entry/comment until it has been submitted.
- A green confirmation bar appears: “Success: Journal name Entry created.”