Send the Email
- From the Control Panel
- Select Grade Center
- Select Full Grade Center
- Select the Check Box next to the name of the Student(s) you want to send an email to
- Select the upper most check box to select all users
- Select Email
- Select Email Selected Users
- Email Information
- To: field displays selected student(s) name(s)
- Additional Recipients (Bcc): enter an email address in the field
- From: field displays senders name
- Enter a Subject in the Subject field
- Enter a Message in the Message field.
- Recommended: Include list of recipients: selecting this check box option will display a list of all email recipients in the email message
- Optional: Attachments:
- Select Attach a file
- Select Browse to locate and select a file to attach to the email. After adding one file, the option to attach another file will appear.
- Select Submit to send the email message
- A green confirmation bar appears: “The following Users were notified: names of selected user(s) displays.”
Read/Reply to Email
- To Read and Reply to email messages you must log in to HVCC WebMail.
May 1, 2013 Grade Center