Course content items will appear in a content area or folder in the order they were created in. You can organize the course content so they appear in the order you would like them.
- Set Edit Mode to ON
- Hover your cursor in the left margin of the course item near or on the Up/Down arrow
- Your mouse button turns into a cross hair
- While Holding down the mouse button, Drag the content item to a new position
- A dotted-line rectangle box appears in areas where you can position the content item
- Let go of the mouse button to Drop the content item into the new position
- Alternatively, you can use the Keyboard Accessible Reordering Content button at the right hand side of the screen
- In the Reorder content box, select the item you want to move and use the move down/up arrows to move the item.
- When the items are arranged in the desired order, click Submit.