Note: If you have already set-up your MyPage tab proceed to Cleaning Your Course List below.
Configuring the MyPage Tab
You only need to do this to initially set-up your MyPage tab
- In Blackboard, select the MyPage tab
- Select Add Module, located in the upper-left corner of the page
- From the Add button for My Courses (allows you to modify which courses appear and whether announcements are displayed, etc)
Important Note: If you select Courses: Quick View you cannot editing what courses appear.
- Select the OK button, located at the end of the page to return to the MyPage page
- You have set-up your MyPage tab to display your course list, to modify/clean-up the course list please see instructions below
Cleaning Your Course List on the MyPage Tab
- From the MyPage tab, locate the My Courses module
- Hover the cursor over the My Courses text to display hidden options and select the Sprocket icon (Manage My Courses Module Settings) that appears
- Edit Course List
- Edit List of Courses on Other Systems
- Not Applicable
- Select Submit