The resources below will help you get started with the web conferencing tool:
- Moderator Guide – This guide is for those who are going to be setting up sessions and running them, most likely a course instructor. Although, an instructor may choose to have students take over a session so they can run the session.
- Participant Guide – This guide is for those who are just going to view and listen to sessions, most likely a student in a course.
- Content Sharing Tips: When sharing an application or screen in Collaborate Ultra, a user may experience a tunnel view, or infinite-window effect. This will occur when the screen or browser that is selected for sharing is displaying the active Ultra session.
- Share an individual application rather than the entire screen.
- Prior to sharing the browser that is hosting the Ultra session, open a new browser window to use for shared content.
- If multiple browsers are available, use one to host the session, and one to host the shared content.